Welcome to brook’s home on the Web.
Here is a list of the tools I’ve made in the last several years after I graduated from school.
Hope that you’ll find anything helpful.
- tts – A command line tool to read text with Microsoft Speech API (SAPI) | download
- kv – A command line dictionary tool | download
- WikeNotes – A tool to manage your notes
- KeyCastOW – keycast on windows
- DBGPavim – A plugin to enable php/python debug in VIM with XDebug | vim.org
- cloudboard.vim – A cloud-based clipboard, copy text on a machine, paste it on another
- 13 Aug 2016 » Screencast of Surfingkeys
- 23 Jun 2016 » use fugitive to diff branches or commits
- 20 May 2016 » go to first commit on github
- 05 Dec 2015 » vim sessions for chrome with extenstion -- Surfingkeys
- 05 Nov 2015 » Format JSON in VIM
- 15 Sep 2015 » Surfingkeys -- A better alternative for vimium or cVim
- 27 Oct 2014 » Use VIM as a quick launcher
- 22 Oct 2014 » Call external command and show result in a scratch window
- 28 Apr 2014 » KeyCastOW -- keycast on windows